Maggie’s Learning Adventures

Hey there guys!

I just discovered another great website called Maggie’s Learning Adventures with lots of learning games for you to try out. Some of them are for maths, some are for grammar, but they all look great fun (and will help you get ready for the NAPLAN tests in Term 2). This site doesn’t have a password, and doesn’t need to be downloaded, just follow one of the links below, and play online.

Reading / English Games

Clean Up Your Grammar gives you words which you sort into nouns and verbs.

Edit Dan’s Copy lets you practice finding and fixing mistakes in writing

Short Circuit is a tricky game about prefixes and suffixes (how de-light-ful!)

Fish ‘Em Up is also about adding suffixes after your words.

Super Match Game will help you practice your homophones (words that sound the same)

Maths Games

Dude’s Dilemma needs you to rescue the dog by answering maths questions using the operation of your choice (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or a mix of them all)

Around the World in 80 Seconds challenges you to fly all around the world within 80 seconds by answering maths questions using the operation of your choice (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or a mix of them all)

About Ms Salmon

I am a teacher in NSW, Australia. I use this blog for my students each year, and for collecting games, videos, images etc. for use with those classes.