Book Week Parade

Friday was our annual Book Week Parade, where everyone had the chance to come to school dressed as their favourite character from a book. Miss S. loved having the bright pink hair of Nymphadora Tonks, Auror and protector to Harry Potter.

Everyone was wearing very interesting costumes like Harry Potter,Mrs Twit, Willy Wonka, Bob the Builder (played by Mr H even though it’s a show not a book), Oompa Loompa, vampires, dementors, pirates, cowboys, wizards, witches, princesses, knights, and other amazing characters. One of our vampires won the class prize.

miss-s00

About Ms Salmon

I am a teacher in NSW, Australia. I use this blog for my students each year, and for collecting games, videos, images etc. for use with those classes.

4 Comments

1. Hello S2S,
    Friday was a very fun day. I can recall my class discusing what we were going to be days befor the parade. Everyone had such great ideas. I had so many ideas i didn’t know what to choose. In the end I chose to be a masked princess that was going to a ball. Ms Salmon your hair just stood out of the crowd. Once you saw the bright pink wig you would just know it was you. I recogniesed Mrs Krisenthal for the green face and big nose. It was so exiting on the day when i walked in to see so many people dressed up as vampires, harry potters, princess and so much more. I also helped to sell the cakes at the cake stall. They all looked so delicious. If we have another one next year it will be a shame that I will not be there to see it. The kids in your class looked very cool.
    Tooooooooooooooooooooodles :0 🙂 🙁

• Thank you for telling us about how your class spent that day and had fun. Good luck next year! We’re so happy you liked our costumes too! Your costume was also vey very cool!

2. Hi
    Friday was a very fun day indeed.I liked the way people dressed up in all different ways you also looked cool to.In our class we were talking about what to wear and gave different ideas to different people.