Cyber Safety

How To Be Cybersmart

• Students are not to give out any of the following information: family / last name, home address, any phone numbers, username, password, email address, named photos of themselves, family or friends.
  • The only people who a student is allowed to share their username and password with are their parents and teacher.
  • A blog space is the same as a classroom space. Students must use quality language and act in accordance with the school Code of Conduct and in a manner for which the school would be proud.
  • If a student sees or receives any material that causes them to feel uncomfortable or is not respectful (such as bad language or nasty pictures) the teacher or a trusted adult must be told straight away. NEVER respond to such a comment.
  • Do not participate in any online competitions or fill out forms with your personal information without parent permission.
  • Do not click on advertisements, download or install unknown material, provide money or credit card details.

Students who do not abide by these terms and conditions will have their parents notified and will lose the opportunity to use school computers for an appropriate period of time.

22 Comments

1. hi your blog is cool and awesome

2. Hi S2S,your blog is awesome

3. Hi Miss Salmon,I played a game called prongo and the quetions were too easy for me.

4. HI Miss S, I played a game on this blog and it was way too easy….
    Can you make the games harder?

• Oh dear, poor Cindy! You are such a superstar with your maths, I will try and choose some games with different levels of difficulty. I am adding a post now with harder versions of this week’s game!

5. Hello Miss Salmon,I played the subtraction game and it was so easy for me.

• I’m glad you found it easy – I will give you a harder one next time! If you try last week’s game, you can do subtraction practice on different levels (easy, medium and hard)

6. hay mrs k,
    very educational!

7. Hi Anastasia!

Nice to see my friend on!

8. Hello,
    I have played nearly all the games they are really easy + they are cool.

yours sincerly Suzie

9. I love your blog!

10. hi ben are you from Douglas Park

11. I love your blog ms salmon